- eRA Commons users: Please use your eRA credentials (do not use credentials for login.gov). Please make sure that your eRA credentials work on https://public.era.nih.gov/commonsplus/public/login.era page, using the "Login with eRA Credentials" section. Password can be reset on https://public.era.nih.gov/ams/public/accounts/password/reset.era
YOU ARE ABOUT TO REQUEST CONTROLLED ACCESS DATA
The data you are requesting are part of a controlled access submission managed by dbGaP. To complete your request, follow these steps:
- log in with your NIH or eRA credentials
- create a research project or amend an existing project at the "My Projects" tab
- At step "Choose Datasets" in the project wizard you will see a list of all available studies in dbGaP.
- Select the study/consent groups: phs001337
- Finish the wizard and route to your institutional signing official.
- Request review and approval by a NIH data access committee typically takes 24 days from receipt of completed request.
- When approved, return to dbGaP and download the sequences as directed in the notification email.
Log In to dbGaP
dbGaP Data DownloadThe management portal to request and download individual level data
Click here to login to the dbGaP controlled-access portal and to begin a project request. For guidance on the development of a data access request to complete project requests, please see Tips for preparing a successful Data Access Request.
Respect for, and protection of the interests of research participants are fundamental to NIH’s stewardship of human genomic and associated phenotypic data. The NIH Genomic Data Sharing (GDS) Policy sets the expectation that the informed consent under which the data or samples were collected is the basis for determining the appropriateness of sharing data through unrestricted-access databases or NIH designated controlled-access data repositories (e.g. dbGaP).